Monday, January 16, 2012

Calling Fellow Twilight Fans!! I Need Help AGAIN xD!!?

So there are two soundtracks to the Twilight movie?? I just found that out yesterday I already bought the original motion picture soundtrack but in the editor's notebook (that I also have =D) Catherine says that there's one called 'The Score - Music by Carter Burwell' HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN IT IN STOREZ ANYWHERE??Btw I live in Bahrain (The Middle East) So does that mean the soundtrack is not in stock here and in the soundtrack I already have, there are 12 songs the thirteenth song, Rob Pattinson - Let Me Sign, aint there WHY?? And there's another book something called the official guide to the Twilight saga something like that, Why does Stepahnie Meyer NEVER publish her books and Always makes us wait?? Is she like teaching us patience or something?And does anyone have any idea how much more they have to film for the movie? I know it''s coming out on November 20th but that's in the USA is the date for the Middle East different? Please only answer if you know what you're saying okay and only REAL Twilight fans please I don't like phonies!! OHHH and hey so after Stephanie Meyer FINALLY publishes Midnight Sun, will she right any more Twilight I mean a totally different story 'cause Midnight Sun is the same story as Twilight but in Edward's point of view and I want a totally different story or is she going to write all the four books again but in Edward's p.o.v.?? Or will she write in any other person's p.o.v.?? Thnx to anyone who answers these million questions..

0 comments:

Post a Comment