Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hemp board..where can I get this?

We want to build a home that is as energy and cost efficient as humanly possible. I love the modular prefab homes and figured it would be easy enough to construct on our own. A few years ago I read a few articles about the durability of building homes out of hemp. It is also very insulating and can take 2x the crap wood can against mother nature in a storm. It dries like a cement. I have been researching for days on end and I am coming up with nothing on where to get such a great product. If anyone out there has ANY info this will go greatly appreciated. Even on how to make my own would be even better cost wise. There is a huge hemp farm just 4 hours from where I live so getting the main material would not be an issue. Thank You in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment