Monday, January 16, 2012

Problems With a Neglected Iguana?

I'm wondering if she might not have mites? I used to have an iguana. Her name was Michatequila and she was ALSO rescued from an abusive owner. When I got her she was about 4 years old, had no tale and the pinched looking skin. She also had these black spots that looked like someone had taken a black pen and tried to give her freckles!! Then I noticed on her tree limbs what looked to be like fleas only SMALLER!! I saw them move! I took her to the vet and she had skin mites. Micha had to go when she bit the crap out of my then 4 year old son. She was given to a good lady who takes care of MANY exotic animals and I think she died 2 years ago? My son is 18 and Micha was 5 when I had to give her away. So she lived for a good 19 years!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment