Monday, January 9, 2012

Advice? from guys and girls please!easy 10 point to best advice?

Well,I liked this guy for offically 9 months now.I have told him before that I really like him.He says he likes me too.He have given my the worst case of erflies,and makes me think about him constandly,it's impossible not to think about him.When I do talk to him,makes me smile.Especially if he calls me everynight for the past 9 months.Lately, I noticed he seem to be "Busy" and having lots of family problems,therefore, he hasn't called me for 2-3 weeks now.My friends all say " KRISTIN. LOOK,I think he lost intrest in you! you should,just LET GO!" I would call him,and leave him messages saying " I miss you,and i'm extreamly worrie!Please call me back!" and he would never call me back, So then I decided "oh, im just gonna not call him..for a few days,and he'll miss me,and call me..right?" and i would do that,and he would never call me,or text me back. Now i'm in the stage of trying to let go of this stupid guy.He has such a big impacted in my life(and he doesnt even know it!).I kinda feel like the world is ending.I would wait by my phone,to see him he calls(im also losing sleep!), and every day when I wake up, I check my phone to see if he even bother texting me,which he never.I just got heart broken and I even try moving on. I kissed like 3 guys,and I would just end up thinking of..HIM.I don't know what to do anymore.I feel so lost! advice?please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment