Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't you realise it's just safer to believe in God than be an atheist?

Ahteists commit a mistake. I've just found a reason for why we're much better off believing in God. Well I wonder what do you have to say about this: if I believe in God, and He exists, then I gain salvation and eternity in Heaven. If I believe and it's not true then I lose nothing. But if I don't believe... well, if He exists then I'll go to hell, and if He doesn't then I lose nothing. Otherwise stated, if you believe then you have really nothing to lose, while not believing is just an unnecessary risk. Don't you realize it's just safer and better to believe in God as the Bible says? I think this cannot be disproved. This is just the ultimate reason for believing in God as He commanded us to do. Now, this is a game. I'm an atheist. Sorry for trolling but I'm bored and was wondering how many people won't bother to read the whole question and answer seriously or with "pascal wager, drink". If you do, you lose. ^_^ If you do read the whole then congratulations and please do not spoil it for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment