Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I think a girl likes me but I'm not sure what to do bout anything?

Well I met her at a debate competition when i finished all 3 LD debates and was all over and were waiting to get the ballots. Apparently she knows the judge that I knew and was joking around with. So her and her group of friends come up to us and she looks at me and introduces herself. I introduce myself and her friends intro themselves as well. She starts asking me questions and complementing on my clothes and whatnot so at the moment, I was sure she was into me. I did the same and we talked for a few minutes. The entire group took a picture and we just kind of separated. I change to my casual clothes in the bathroom and come back to see her talking to her friends(both that I met and haven't) so I go up to her but I'm too much of a chicken to start up a conversation. I just ask about her bracelet and said that I liked it. I walked back over to the judge that i was taking to at first and talked, made jokes for about 20 minutes. While looking over to her multiple times. However, I didn't even notice that she was gone. I got up and began walking around aimlessly hoping to run into her when she was by herself. No luck. I text her where she was she said that she was going back to her home. I told her that it wasn't cool that she left without giving me a hug jokingly. After a while I too left fr my house with a 2.5 hour drive back. She texts me questions like age and stuff (I am 14(almost 15) and she is 15.) but then I began losing signal while in the van for 30 minutes each. Some places I had 1 bar. Due to lack of service, we couldn't communicate well. Then at one point she realized that our team wasn't coming back for the debate finals. Since I already knew that I want coming back, that's why I want a hug but she isn't so I guess she thought she would see me again. But when I got back home it was 1 am. The next day at 9:00 I texted her if her debate were going good and for some reason she had "..." after her 2 texts she sent me and it felt like she was (I'm out of room

0 comments:

Post a Comment