Friday, January 13, 2012

Opinions on what you would do if contracting?

ok this is my third question so far today, sorry! anyways i've felt off all day and have been cramping most of the day. i finally called my doctors office and they said since the cramp is constant to lay down for about an hour with my hand over my stomach and if i feel it tightening every 5 minutes to go in. well it is about every 5-6 minutes however they are not getting any stronger or closer. the pain is bearable so i'm wondering if i should go in or wait until the pain gets a little worse. i am 37 weeks and already 2.5 cm dilated. also a week ago i was measuring at 38 weeks then when i was only 36. i have two other children who i delivered at 36 and 37 weeks. i just feel like if i can walk and care for my kids while in this pain then it must not be that bad and it can't be real labor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment