Sunday, January 15, 2012

Does he like me?

The guy I like seems to like me too sometimes but I don't know whether I'm imagining it. We're good friends, and he's quite shy and very reserved, so he's not very tactile and not likely to be obvious if he likes someone. He talks to me and jokes with me a lot. Sometimes he'll be nearby when I'm talking to someone else and he'll join in the conversation or make it obvious he's listening. He looks at me a lot and makes a lot of eye contact. Sometimes I think he's showing off to me, and he'll often tell me things he says he hasn't told anyone else. He talks to me about things I'm interested in which I know he's not interested in, like Jane Austen. He's always nice and helpful, but he's generally really so I don't know whether that's just me. I'm scared of rejection and awkwardness so I really don't want to ask him about it. How can I tell whether he likes me as more than a friend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment